My spring playlist

By | May 30, 2017 1 comment

Spring is almost over,but during this season I've magically discovered so many good songs and so many new artists - with the help of Conan Gray's recommendations and a lyric youtube channel haha. Since the list of the songs I've discovered got longer than I'd ever expect it to, I thought it would be nice to share it with you guys.
By the way I obviously listened to wdbwotv by Twenty One Pilots but the sleepers version is just so good.
So, I did this little image design thingy:

Most of these songs aren't mainstream - therefore I can't guarantee that you'll like them on the first listen. However if you keep repeating and repeating, you will fall in love with them. (It happened to me so lol)
BUT I also made sure to make a live playlist for those of you who are too lazy to search these songs:
https://8tracks.com/mypastelworld/my-spring-playlist#smart_id=


I also included a few other songs that I like, since I wasn't able to write all of them on the photo.
Happy listening!
All the love,
A My Pastel World Citizen xo


Follow
Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comment:

  1. I love music too. Enjoyed reading your blog post very much. It was fantastic and I loo
    k forward to reading more of your post's in the future. Thanks for sharing your post with us!
    Kind Regards,
    James Carter
    www.thethunderwordpost.com

    ReplyDelete