Things that make my heart happy

By | May 18, 2017 1 comment

Hello and welcome back my dear friends.
As you can see from the title, for today's post I'm going to ramble about things that make my heart sing and fill with fluffiness.
Since I'm a nostalgic person, I'd love for my future self to come back here, read this post and remember all the things that make me happy. Let's get down on this unordered list!
~Finding good music & bands~
One of the things that I appreciate in life most is bands (and good music, but bands usually make THE best music so). Recently, I've listened to The Neighbourhood and Arctic Monkeys more than I usually do. I occasionally listened to both bands for a few years now, but I think I've started my fangirl mode just now. I'm literally obsessing over 505 by Arctic Monkeys and Crybaby by The Neighbourhood.
Do NOT get me started on Twenty One Pilots. I've been a part of the clique for quite a while now and you probably have seen their name on my blogposts if you've stuck around for a bit.
Those bands make me very very happy & their music inspires me a lot.
~Writing and drawing~
I can't explain how much I love being creative and imagining situations, places, things. If you combine the two, you'll get the result of either a chapter of a book or a drawing. Since I love both, I really wish to be a mangaka in the future, and to publish at least one manga/comic book. 
However,me in the present really likes to push her limits and practice drawing as much as she can.
I hope the results will be worthwhile.
~Pastel things~
Whether it's stationary, food, clothes, shoes, accessories - if it has a pastel color, my heart is immediately filled with happiness. Pastel colors respresent positivity to me - they scream cuteness and fluffiness and uh - they make me SO excited! Note: even a pastel photograph makes me happy,like that one. (am I crazy or am I crazy?).
So now you know the meaning behind my blog's name. My Pastel World = My Happiness World.
~Starry skies~
Where do I even begin? Stars are something my heart is always fond of, but when they show up at night, that's where my happiness is at its peak.
As I stare into the sky,it makes me realize that what I am is reflected on those stars.
 It makes me realize how my life is going to just pass by, but these stars will remain there - watching me over.
One night recently on 1 AM, I was in the dark listening to music in my room before sleep (the lights were off) and as I stared into the window, I saw the moon shining brighter - and that's how I knew the stars are also more visible. I got an idea and carefully hopped off the bed, and went outside.
I did run into obstacles - such as my mom asking me if I was sleepwalking - but when I sat there, listening to The Night We Met - Lord Huron and staring at the sky, I felt as if the world was mine.
Yes,very spontaneous of me.Heh.
~Studying~
Yeah no,don't be shook. I like studying at times, but the times where studying makes me genuinely happy, is when I learn something my heart desires and aches to know ; for example constellations. 
And homework can be cute,too. I really don't like chemistry that much but solving chemistry reaction problems is becoming fun surprisingly.
And studying doesn't necessarily mean school studying. It can also mean studying a figure, studying a place,and angles, studying a language, a situation and more. I do love being nosey. Jk. I hate it.
~Support~
Last but certainly not the least.
Support is what keeps me going,no matter who it's from - a stranger,family,friends, my cat even!
When someone ensures you it's going to be okay and they're going to be all the way through with you, it becomes comforting of course.
I have such a loving and caring family and I wouldn't trade them for ANYTHING.
I also love the support you guys give me,and your comments make my day brighter.
Here's a lil shoutout to the comments that made me super happy:


Thank you also to everyone else who has ever commented! I love you all so much.
Oh and I love the readers too - especially those of you who don't miss any of my posts. Huge hug to you,my lovelies!



----------------------

And that's a wrap for today's post.
Make a list down below in the comments with 5 things that make YOU happy.
And make sure you appreciate each of the things who made it in that list!
All the love,
A My Pastel World Citizen
Follow

Newer Post Older Post Home

1 comment: