Goodbye 2016

By | December 31, 2016 3 comments

There goes another year of my life.Another year filled with all types of emotions and an expansion of the  new experiences.
2016 hasn't been too kind on me and many of you either,but it wasn't bad.I guess it would be fair to label it as slightly average.
  However,we all know that we've got to experience the bad,in order to value the good.So,besides being a lesson,2016 has brought me a lot of adventures and new passions.
I've got to laugh,cry,get angry,feel suicidal,feel anxious but somehow,it's all just a memory now.It's all a mess of tangled strings that contain special moments,soon to be forgotten.
I'm writing this to 2016 so I can peacefully end it clean and start 2017 with a positive mindset.

Dear 2016,
First of all,thank you for giving me the possibility to live through.
Thank  you for giving me the opportunity to experience amazing things with different people.
Thank you for motivating me to start focusing on art.
Thank you for teaching me that people leave,but the ones who were meant to be in your life always come back,no matter how long it takes.
Thank you for bringing me down,and giving me anxious situations that I managed to live through and become stronger.
Thank you for treating me quite well ,without any big struggles whatsoever.
Thank you for teaching me lots of new things,such as latin and italian,astronomy,html and many more.
Thank you for welcoming amazing people into my life.
Thank you for letting me find out about Twenty One Pilots.
Thank you for being the 15th witness of my life in this place.
-You won't be missed now,but in the future,I'm sure I'll look back at you with a smile.-

NOW LET'S ATTACK 2017 WITH NEW BLOG POSTS,HAPPINESS AND A BOOK FULL OF NEW AMAZING MEMORIES!!


Newer Post Older Post Home

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! Happy New years to you too!! ^u^

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Happy New Year to you and your family!! Dominica from www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete