Experienced studying tips that actually work

By | March 02, 2016 2 comments

Hello darlings.For today's post I'm going to share with you how to study easier and some tips to do it with way more determination and motivation.Without a further ado,let's get into it!


1.Make a "studyblr" account
This is the best way to get motivated.You probably know what tumblr is,yeah?Now there's this community of tumblr users who share photos of their notebooks,homework,revisions,and also write tips and quotes.It's like a studying world.The community is called "studyblr" which makes sense because study and tumblr.To get started you create an account on www.tumblr.com with a username related to studying,for example mine is studyblr4life (cheesy af,I know! And my theme is so ugly).After that,you go to the search button and write "studyblr" and then follow some blogs you think have great content.It works so much.When I first heard of this method,I thought..uhh this aint gonna work but I'll try anyways.And after a few hours,study motivation was running in my blood.


2.Use getrevising.co.uk
Now this,my friends,is one of the most amazing sites I've come across (disclaimer:not sponsored,just want to make your studying easier).It's like a website that allows you to have an online planner and create a lot of stuff such as mindmaps,flashcards,quizzes,revising cards,and a lot more.If you choose to make your work public,then people can read it and search for it.And if you want to take a quizz on a subject for a certain grade,then you search for it and a lot of people's work is right infront of you! It's amazing,right? I highly recommend it.It's also fun because it includes a lot of colors in the theme and you can add photos to your revising content,too.Just plainly love it.
www.getrevising.co.uk

3.Read&write method
This method is one of the best when it comes to studying irl.It can be done in two ways:
a. Read a long paragraph (fully focused on it),then close the textbook,take a notebook and write down the things you remember from the paragraph.The more you write,the better it is.Then name the paragraph,open the textbook and continue with other paragraphs this way.
b.Write as you read.While reading a textbook,write down the important sentences you came across (instead of highlighting it).It's confirmed that if you write it down,it's more likely to remember it more.Write down until you finish a lesson and read the things you wrote.Try to say outloud as much as you remember.


4.Study in a library
Library is the best place to feel like you're actually learning.When you look up,you see yourself surrounded by books and people reading.It's quiet and it's just the right atmosphere to focus on your studies.Every town has a public library,don't be shy to go.After all,its function is to make people read. Make sure to bring some stuff with you (put them in a bag/backpack).Here are my essentials,not drawn by me but so accurate with what I usually bring.I found it in pinterest,btw:

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5.Use pinterest to find more amazing methods
Pinterest is amazing when it comes to studying.It has hundreds of tips and ideas and I highly recommend you go check them out.But,because I know some of you are lazy,here are some ideas I found on pinterest (that probably work):



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


That's it for today! Hope you enjoyed and found some easy (or at least fun) ways to study and/or find motivation.
Make sure to leave me your studyblr username below and I'll follow in a heart beat x
Love you all.And oh also remember:
Study on day 1,so you won't cry on day 100

Have a great day xo
Newer Post Older Post Home

2 comments: